That's Ridonkulous!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rogier responds...

I'd like to give a big thanks to Rogier for taking the time to respond to my original email. Since he already posted parts of our conversation via email on his site, I'm thinking any additional comments and/or dialogue should go there. He has much more readers than I. :o)

FYI: I contacted Doug Stanhope a while back and he
responded to my email to him as well.

To be honest, whenever I write to someone like this I tend not to get my hopes up for a thoughtful response let alone a response at all. But I've been proven wrong time and again, and that's a good thing. It shows me that people still care. It shows me that they still have some hope, no matter how grim things get.

We need to continue opening up the lines of communication if we plan on getting anything accomplished in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home