That's Ridonkulous!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Ultimate Fighting - Spike TV

I used to watch the UFC fights when they first became popular. Then the "sport" just sort of drifted away. I guess Spike TV has apparently had this show for a while now, but I'm just catching up to it now. If you don't mind watching a serious ass kicking, check it out.



I could think of a couple people in my lifetime I wouldn't mind throwing in that Octagon. Oh come on, just a few throws up against the cage is all I ask.

FYI: Joe Rogan is one of the commentators (some history). Check out his site, and also his "Joe Show". It's pretty damn funny. Start with Episode 1, you'll see what I mean.

1 Comments:

  • Another side note. I saw Rogan here at the Improv in West Palm Beach not too long ago. I loved his opening joke, and I'm paraphrasing here...

    Why is it that in 2005, marijuana is still illegal and we're not flying around with jetpacks? Haha, I was dying.

    By Blogger Rob D., at 8:14 AM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home