That's Ridonkulous!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Check out the TAT

I'm going this Saturday to set up an appointment to get my first tat. I've always wanted to get one, but most of the stuff out there has been too cliche. Either you have a Bald Eagle with the flag, or barbed wire around the arm. I want something that symbolizes freedom, but at the same time doesn't go overboard (the Gadsen Flag is too out there for me). So here it is, a modernized tribal tat that doesn't look like a crop circle...


It's modified from the original pic I found. Photoshopped with a water effect. The shading, if not the size of the tat is going to run a pretty penny. I might ask for suggestions on making it better before it goes on my arm. Certain pics look a LOT better on paper.

Here is the
tattoo shop's website. They're very professional from what little I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home