That's Ridonkulous!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

"What are you a lawyer?"

[My bike - '93 Honda CBR F2]

Alright, this is my first audio blog posting. The audio quality sucks but I guess it will have to do for now. The title will make sense when you hear it.

FYI...I bought a digital voice recorder so I could avoid typing in posts but it seems like its double the work. I still like it better because I have a tendency to try to revise what I write more often than I should. I'm better at expressing my thoughts verbally.


this is an audio post - click to play

This story got me off my ass (via Stephen Gordon) to finally create my first audioblog. Most of us have had our own encounters with the pigs police, so I figured what better way to start than this?

Note: Excuse the scattered profanity. I'm Italian, nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home