That's Ridonkulous!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Batman begins: Quote of the day

Bruce Wayne: People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy, but I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man of flesh and blood I can be ignored, be destroyed, but as a symbol... as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.

I was looking for this quote in the Batman Begins script, but they must have just added it to the dialogue in the movie during filming. FYI, David Boaz comments on the movie in this article.

So what can we do to bring people out of their apathy? Is Gotham America too far gone?

2 Comments:

  • Hey There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
    Feel free to visit my web blog :: naked girls

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 AM, December 16, 2012  

  • When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from
    now on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact
    same comment. Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thank you!
    my page :: http://Www.xxxvideofix.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM, December 17, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home