That's Ridonkulous!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Procrastination is over…

…the indefinite vacation I was on now has a clear ending, and I finally decided it was time to either put up or shut up. I’ve wanted to start my own blog for the longest, and have settled in the past for commenting on other’s libertarian-politico blogs. The liberty movement needs strength in numbers, and I’ll gladly try to contribute what little I can to the libertarian blogging community.

Just a quick note on the blog name before I begin posting. Credit goes to my friend Vince in NJ who used to say that every so often when someone, or something, irked the hell out of him. So yeah, I’m ripping it from him. I can’t think of a better word to describe our intrusive and bloated federal government, and the politicians that give it life, ...than you got it boys and girls, Ridonkulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home